Do you want to transport your career to new heights? Then Mercedes-Benz South Africa could be the vehicle for your career-success.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) is a local automotive company and a subsidiary of the global company, Daimler AG. Locally, the group of companies comprises MBSA, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (MBFS) and Daimler Fleet Management (DFM).
Join the Mercedes-Benz group of companies’ exceptional team in our exciting and diverse opportunities on professional and graduate levels.
We look for individuals who are achievement driven, passionate and distinctive by thinking and ready to accept new and greater challenges.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) offers a 24 month training programme to top performing Human Resource / Industrial Psychology graduates.
The Graduate Development Programme (GDP) integrates academic knowledge and practical skills.
The GDP opportunity aims to achieve, among others, the following objectives:
- To provide workplace exposure to top performing graduates to meet key skills needs of Mercedes-Benz South Africa.
- To provide development opportunities in key career streams that are relevant to the Mercedes-Benz Cars division and MBSA value chain.
- To recruit top performing graduates from diverse backgrounds to enhance the position of MBSA as an employer of choice.
No work experience required. However your current work experience should not exceed 2 years.
Specific knowledge and skills:
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Vigour / Enthusiasm
- Process Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Perseverance / Tenacity
- Work independently
- Business Etiquette
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal and written communication
- Time Management
- Report Writing
- MS Office
- Graduates/Final year students with a 65% minimum aggregate on their academic record (Average from first to final year results)
The following qualification streams within BCOM / BA / BTECH / NDIP:
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Should you be shortlisted your academic transcripts will be required to verify your aggregate.
Mercedes-Benz is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
CLOSING DATE: 18 June 2017