If you want to experience the flair of an innovative and international leading brand and if you are an ambitious person that combines enthusiasm and imagination, then it could be you that Henkel is looking to join the 2018 Graduate Development Programme (GDP).
GDP trainees also have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, career coaches and our dedicated HR teams so they can develop the skills needed to progress in their career.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
In the course of the program the successful candidate will get to know the different processes within the finance department (General Accounting and Treasury, Financial Controlling, Order-to-Cash) and support the team in tasks and special projects in the following areas:
- Accounts Receivables and credit management
- Financial closing procedures
- Monthly and quarterly financial performance reviews
- Financial and management reporting
- Ad-hoc and regular financial and business analyses
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial year-end audit
- Cash and banking management
- Holding a Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or any related fields
- 0-2 years work experience within Finance related fields, preferably in an FMCG.
- Being mobile and willing to travel across the region.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.