Closing Date: 24 March 2017
Johannesburg Water is offering a one year Internship Programme in the following discipline.
|1. Supply Chain [x2]National Diploma in Procurement / Supply Chain Management or B Com Degree|
|2. Wastewater Treatment Works [x1]BSc with Biochemistry, Chemistry or Microbiology or a B Tech in Wastewater|
|3. Microbiology [x1]BSc Microbiology cor S4 Microbiology or S4 Biotechnology|
|4.Chemistry [x6]BSc Chemistry or S4 in Analytical Chemistry|
|5. Stakeholder Relations [x1]Degree in Public Administration|
|6. Communication & Marketing [x1]Degree or National Diploma in Communication|
|7. Civil Engineering [x1]S4 Civil Engineering preferable with P1 & P2 completed.|
The purpose of the internships is to:
- Empower youth with the necessary skills to ensure that they become marketable
- Create an opportunity for students who have completed their studies to familiarize themselves with the working environment and gain practical experience
- Increase the awareness among young people of the job and career opportunities at Johannesburg Water.
- To qualify, applicants must have completed their qualification within the last five years and be under the age of 30.
- Johannesburg Water will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant and in line with its EE plan.
- Preference will be given to females and persons with disabilities.
How To Apply
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted