Closing Date: 18 March 2017
Location: Cape Town, East London, Port Elizabeth
We are offering interested individuals the opportunity to join our Learnership Programme, due to commence.
- Mainstream Learners (National) 01 April 2017
Grab this opportunity to gain twelve months hands-on work experience in one of our busy Warehouses or Distribution Centres, plus a nationally recognized qualification** in one of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- Project Management
- Freight Forwarding & Custom Clearing
- Information Technology
- Freight Handling (Warehousing & Logistics)
* Gauteng only.
** National Certificate (NC) or Further Education and Training Certificate (FECT) upon successful completion of the full programme.
- Have you completed Grade 12 (or equivalent) OR are you currently doing Grade 12?
- Are you a South African citizen?
- Are you available to work for a year, full time?
How To Apply
Sparked your interest? If you are interested in a career in Logistics and wish to form part of this winning organization, do not delay in applying for our learnership programme! Send a copy of your CV, ID, plus Matric certificate or latest academic results to email@example.com before the closing date of 18 March 2017.
- For Port Elizabeth: Quote the reference ‘PE041’
- For Cape Town: Quote the reference ‘CPT021’
- For East London: Quote the reference ‘EL043’
S hould you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider yourself unsuccessful. This is a EE only position, Indian Females / Males and Coloured Females shall be given first preference.